Taking Inside Virtual Tour Photos
1. Make sure Focus mode as in "AF" or automatic
2. For you camera best setting is to shoot picture using "A" mode.
3. Always adjust tripod to eye level to have best interior shot.
4. Select maximum “f “number aperture for the same from the menu.
5. Set ISO number as “auto” or lowest number
6. Normally we recommend maximum "f" (8.0 in this camera) numbers for getting more details in the picture.
7. Disable the flash.
8. Switch on the self timer.
9. Make sure that put on all lights inside the room if you are going for interior shots.
10. Also make sure that all drapes/curtains were closed.
11. Press the shutter release button half for focus and press again for release.